Fire truck

XXL

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick use of a phone!

The rear bumper may have survived. Those step bumpers are indestructible.

Keith

And I need one of those bumpers.  My original was bent when I still lived in Norcal, thanks to a bozo in a BMW.  It can be straightened, but not by me, and I've never found a bumper repair shop like we used to have in the 'good ole days.'  All the ones I've contacted over the past few years were really only messing with plastic bumper repairs.  I bought a "replacement" bumper while still in CA from a board member (forgot who)... but it's for a 521, so the taillight reveals are all wrong  :blush: .  I'm hoping zed1 will make a quick trip down my way and fix me up as soon as he's done with his restoration... or maybe he'll want to just trade trucks so he can do another resto  :angel:

• Like 1

one of my customers text me and told me I will never see his 240z completed as he lost everything in the fire 

it really sucks i think he was the original owner and a super nice guy 

:console:  :console:

• Like 1

And I need one of those bumpers.  My original was bent when I still lived in Norcal, thanks to a bozo in a BMW.  It can be straightened, but not by me, and I've never found a bumper repair shop like we used to have in the 'good ole days.'  All the ones I've contacted over the past few years were really only messing with plastic bumper repairs.  I bought a "replacement" bumper while still in CA from a board member (forgot who)... but it's for a 521, so the taillight reveals are all wrong  :blush: .  I'm hoping zed1 will make a quick trip down my way and fix me up as soon as he's done with his restoration... or maybe he'll want to just trade trucks so he can do another resto  :angel:

I don't know where the buckle belt is but it must be way down there. zed1 is just north of Dallas. I visited his 520 bout a year & a half ago and it is a helluva 'every nut & bolt, better than factory' restoration.

• Like 1

The buckle belt is usually around the waist.

When I first returned to TX from CA, I was about 15 miles from him. We're from DFW, but it wasn't working for us. Now I'm 350 miles south, in SA. We'll make the guest bed for him when he comes down to work on my stuff ;) You should come too. You can put some of your Fiat magic into my list of projects I'm never going to get done!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...