Steering column wiring

GoonLuv

Hi Ratsun

Anyone ever rewired their car with an American Autowire kit? I have purchased and installed the Power Plus 20 kit. I am down to the last few connections and I could use a little help. I am trying to wire the steering column and am just not sure what goes where.

Below is the description of the wires in the kit that correspond to the steering column.

Black                Horn Relay Ground     Horn button ground to the horn relay trigger

Light Blue        Left Front Turn            Feeds the left front turn lamp bulb high filament and the left turn dash indicator lamp.

Dark Blue        Right Front Turn          Feeds the right front turn lamp bulb high filament and the right turn dash indicator lamp

Brown              Turn Sw - Hazard       4 way hazard power feed wire from the Hazard flasher "L" terminal

Purple              Turn Switch Feed       Turn signal power feed wire from the Turn Signal flasher "L" terminal.

Yellow             Left Rear Turn            Feeds the left rear turn and brake lamp bulb high filament.

Dark Green       Right Rear Turn       Feeds the right rear turn and brake lamp bulb high filament.

White               Brake Switch              Power feed wire from the output side of the brake switch.

Black               Ground                      Connect to good chassis ground.

Below is the wires in my steering column and what I believe they go to.

Green              Goes to Hazard harness

Black Green    Horn

Black Red        Headlight Relay

Green Black    Right Blinkers

Green Red      Left Blinkers

Green Yellow  ?

Lt. Green Red ?

Lt. Green Black ?

I also have a Green Black wire with a Black collar on it that I'm not sure about.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Adam

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic