Home Built Z 'Full video build'

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That dent puller is genius. Really enjoying your datsun videos and looking forward to seeing the Porsche finished

Thanks mate. Sometimes simple things are the best. I have had a couple of guys who have already shown me the ones they made. One of them, which I posted on my Facebook page, used a hook on the slider. He then welded washers onto the dent and pulled them with the hook.

Jeff, welcome aboard watched some of your videos and there pretty dam good. You have a beautiful wife who is a keeper, if she tolarates you in the garage and the funny faces she makes while your talking. Keep up the good work and keep it coming. 

Cheers Mate

Thanks mate. I am very lucky having a tolerant wife who puts up with all this, that is for sure. 

• Like 2

I think I am going to steal your format, and bring my wife in, she is way better to look at than me for sure! I have been doing timelapses for a while, but I really like the amount of time you spend explaining and then showing. Keep up the good work!

That was my same theory. What is your channel? I am always looking for new build channels to watch.

• 3 weeks later...