Anyone know of a good electrical connector pin ID chart?

Draker

I'm looking into repinning a few Nissan electrical connectors for use on a wiring harness. I'm having trouble identifying the male/female pins in each connector. I would like to buy some new ones and pop them into these old connectors I have laying around.

I know vintage connections has all the OEM datsun stuff and I've bought some of those already. What I'm looking for is the newer Nissan terminal connectors and I'm a newb when it comes to connectors and terminals.

Also need to know so that I can buy the appropriate crimp tools.

Anyone?

• Like 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you check at the realm?, Maybe someone there like Julian can point you the right direction.....

Not yet. I think what I might do is get some examples and take them to mouser support. I've got a source for all stock Datsun connectors.. but there is a ton of variants when it comes to more modern harnesses.

• Like 2

Pictures of the types you are trying to source would help us help you!  LOL

Stop making so much sense..

I'll see what can do.. I'm looking to buy in bulk so I can repin different types of nissan connectors. Pics will be here soon.

• Like 1

Also are you using Nissan Datsun factory service manual diagrams.  If so in the front of the electrical section there is a page that helps identify male or female connectors.

Are you going to make wiring harnesses to make it easier for us wiring impaired people to do swaps?

Also are you using Nissan Datsun factory service manual diagrams.  If so in the front of the electrical section there is a page that helps identify male or female connectors.

Are you going to make wiring harnesses to make it easier for us wiring impaired people to do swaps?

My idea was just to reuse a bunch of Nissan connectors I have in place of spade or bullet connectors. I think with the CAN/AM, it can't get too much easier.