Closed chamber hp gains?

KamakSun

Probably....

I'll say this.. with the money I put into my L16 I could have done a motor swap and bought a spare motor.... and I still wanna spend more and have the head ported and what ever they do with the flow bench...

But I'm that fool that likes the matching chassis and motor #....

Was it worth it probably not, do I love the motor i built and what I've accomplished.... hell ya...

The biggest thing I learned was proper planning before I bought things, what intended to build was not what I ended up with..

....that lesson is priceless.
  • Like 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Projects evolve though. It's like famous painters always saying that the canvas "told me what to do." Sometimes you just don't know how it's going to play out.

...true, but it starts from the beginning, how you plan, how much money you got, being real about your skills, a place to work on, time, etc.
  • Like 2

True, very true.

I don't work that way, or I more accurately, I start with a rough outline but I always try to innovate on every job. As long as the customer's willing to pay for it, they usually end up with something other than what everybody else is doing. I think they appreciate that.

• Like 1