Wanted: Santa Cruz Datsun stuff

Santa Cruz is my hometown, and part of why I've wanted a B210 for so long is that whenever I see one, I think Santa Cruz in the 70s, so now that I have one I'm restoring, Im on the lookout for a Santa Cruz Datsun license plate frame.  Here's a picture I copied from an old conversation on this forum (the owner sold this frame years ago) just to show what at least some of them look like, though it doesn't have to be in anything like this good a condition for me to want it:

36369666766_316f1fd5fb.jpgsantacruzdatsun by emanistan, on Flickr

I know what old frames tend to go for these days, and the Santa Cruz Datsun ones seem to be fairly rare (why, I don't know; they certainly sold a lot of cars and were successful enough to live on to become today's Santa Cruz Nissan) so I'd pay a good price.  

As well as plate frames, I'd also be interested in things like Santa Cruz Datsun key fobs, glue-on decklid emblems, B210 owners manuals and warranty books with Santa Cruz Datsun stamps or salesmen's business cards attacthed, etc.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic