Buried in your Datsun or bequeathed?

Have thought about this occasionally and am not really sure.  Buried in it like Willy the Wimp (Stevie Ray Vaughn song)....uh no.  I have no kids so uh, no.  Maybe a niece or nephew....oh fuck that.  Maybe a museum....well, I should do something pretty soon as I am no spring chicken. Cough, wheeze, cough. :sleep:

My wife would look really good in the wagon. Just saying.

• Like 4
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't be able to untangle me from it after the accident and will have to bury us together.

Or the kid will get it.

I would leave it to my son, but they won't be able to untangle him from it after the accident, which means I would be held responsible even in my death. They'd also probably make me prying him out in that big Dato junkyard in the sky... or maybe I'll just burn in hell for masturbating too much.

• Like 2

Unnecessary space?????? If you were to divide LA into square feet there would be enough for every person on earth.  A square yard would only be 6 LAs so plenty of room. This is if everyone dies. At the moment a person dies every second on this planet. You could cremate them, or bury at sea but there is more than enough room for everyone. Then there is the soylent green recycleing option.

• Like 2

There's a new plum tree there now. We did it as a 'fuck you' to Ray. (the asshole renter) When they fenced they stayed away from it. Where the new fence is now, 'our communal plum tree' never had to be cut down in the first place. All that bullshit was avoidable by simply doing nothing and putting the fence up.. Six months later the old lady, who's property this is, passed away. I figure in another 3-4 years the plum tree will be well above the new fence. It already has about a dozen purple plums on it now.

gato... you could stick it through the knot hole in the new fence. :thumbup:

• Like 3

This thread makes me feel like Charlie69.

I am not sure what I feel like too many surgeries, parts missing or replaced!!!  LOL

Seriously my trucks and my parts stash will be donated to the San Diego Automotive Museum.  This way Gene Knight will not be able to profit off my death!!!  LOL

• Like 3

I haven't read this thread yet but the topic caught my attention. I tell everyone I will have myself plastisized ( the thing that French fell did way back his stuff went on tour at the museum's several years back) and positioned in my blue car all set up for racing, Me in the racing suit and sunglasses. Positioned in the corner downstairs area with the big windows in the building facing the East Riding into the sunrise. They all think I'm crazy.

OK...If I had the money & was all the way crazy instead of half crazy...

I think I'd stipulate in my will that a caretaker would wash & polish my wagon, rattlecan the top every time it starts peeling up again, do regular, loving maintenance, & take her to all the meets & local Cruise Nites she's enjoyed since she's owned me.

She deserves it :thumbup:

0715171756_zpsgez9xh4c.jpg

Beautiful Goon.