Super single

Hdb720

Does any one out there know of anywhere I can buy or special order a set of super single rims for the 84 dually rear end. I'm looking for approx a 15inch rim that is 12 or 14 inches wide With the right bolt pattern and offset I know they make wheel barrels that wide but I don't know who to contact

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That rim would work on a non-dually stock rear end but the dually axle is almost 6 X 6 3/4", it's a strange pattern, nothing else like it except for maybe the Toyota dually axle.

If you find a place to make a set of rims post where, I need to have a 13" dually rim made and I am too lazy to do the research. :lol:

• Like 2

That rim would work on a non-dually stock rear end but the dually axle is almost 6 X 6 3/4", it's a strange pattern, nothing else like it except for maybe the Toyota dually axle.

If you find a place to make a set of rims post where, I need to have a 13" dually rim made and I am too lazy to do the research. :lol:

I have done research but most companies want you to be a dealer for you to contact them

• Like 1