The ways of a Nissan

Madbmx

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tighten the head studs for good measure.

Absolutely do this.

As previously mentioned, start to get to know the truck first - see how it runs, learn how it all works - fix all the little issues.

If you're still looking for more power down the road then you can look at upgrade options and possibly engine swaps if that's the route you want to go.

• Like 1

Nice looking truck but slow down. Keep it stock and reliable when you are in school there are plenty of other things to spend your few extra dollars on. The is no faster way to blow your time and money on than making mods to a vehicle and you lose reliability when you need it most. I have had my 720 from high school, the "extended" college plan and now smack dab into middle age (fukin scary) 46. I have my ka along with dozens of other mods and relive my youth while driving 29yrs now. Keep it stock and reliable and spend your money on those late teen early 20s titties. You will miss them layer in life

• Like 3

Nice looking truck but slow down. Keep it stock and reliable when you are in school there are plenty of other things to spend your few extra dollars on. The is no faster way to blow your time and money on than making mods to a vehicle and you lose reliability when you need it most. I have had my 720 from high school, the "extended" college plan and now smack dab into middle age (fukin scary) 46. I have my ka along with dozens of other mods and relive my youth while driving 29yrs now. Keep it stock and reliable and spend your money on those late teen early 20s titties. You will miss them layer in life

Could not agree with this more.

I drove my truck bare stock for the better part of 5 years before finally doing my engine swap.

• Like 1

Lmao you're right man, I got a little too excited . That's awesome though that you still have have it..really is inspiring

• Like 1

Just put the image location in the Ratsun image link.

That truck is in amazing condition for being 30+yrs old.

Does it have a tach and clock?

Thx man and it drives like it looks and no it doesn't have a tach or clock.

I'll post a picture if the inside when I have a chance.