Let the show begin...

KdotGong521

No,

I'm not a troll. LMAO, I'm a Datsun Lover like everyone that's on Ratsun.

I'm just having a hard time throwing up some photos with my phone. I read a thread on here how to get them up with photo bucket so I will try this weekend to get some up.

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Photobucket change of operation, posting photos has changed slightly.

Most of us are figuring out ways to get away from Photobucket.

I'd be posting more of my own progress if I could get everything out and away from PB.

Greedy fucks!

• Like 1

No,

I'm not a troll. LMAO, I'm a Datsun Lover like everyone that's on Ratsun.

I'm just having a hard time throwing up some photos with my phone. I read a thread on here how to get them up with photo bucket so I will try this weekend to get some up.

I am joking.  I moved all my pictures to my personal hard drive and then uploaded them to Postimage until I get my personal website up and dialed in.

https://old.postimage.org/

In Postimge there is a place to resize your pictures and there I select 640x480.

I also creat a new Gallery and then I select a folder on my PC harddrive toupload pictures from.  I select all the pictures I want to upload from the folder on my PC harddrive by either selecting with my mouse button and holding the control key down until I have selected the pictures I want or if I want to select all the pictures in the folder on my harddrive I hit the Hot Keys Contol A, I am running Windows 7.

It will show you each file and when it has completed upoading.  Every now and then I have a file error and I just go back and upload it by it self into the same Gallery.

I have my camera set to take photos at 1600X1200, they loaded fast on to whatever photo hosting service I have been using at that time, Photolame, Picasa, and a couple others I gave up on, I sure can pick photo hosting services, Imageshack(got out fast), Picasa(site closed), and Photolame(biggest fail ever).

I actually don't have a personal photo hosting site right now, I was kinda hoping this site would decide to host photos so they would be here forever, but it's not looking good.

What is this thread about again, a 521???

• Like 1

Thanks Wayno and Charlie for the advise.

It's about my 521 that I have had sitting in my garage for about 10 years which has been neglected due to the type of work that I do.

I was close to sale but I chose not to and now it's time to revisit my goals with her.

This thread will be a long process because I'm not home very much but as time goes on, and updates come about I will make sure Ratsun gets it.

• Like 1