double/stretch cab dually!

distributorguy

Some of you may remember last year I went to go buy this truck, and it has been passed around a couple times since.  Lots of rust, many issues, did not run.  

A few weeks ago I met the new owner at Cars and Coffee and have been helping him get it running better.  Just finished a distributor rebuild, and I straightened out a new warped intake manifold he installed that had a couple open vacuum ports.   :blush:

At this point its actually drivable, and it holds an idle, despite having a Redline Weber conversion (worst of all the Webers).  He's now contemplating an LS swap... and a hood scoop.  Hopefully I can get it tuned soon so he no longer wants to cut it up.  

[/url]">http://http://s1148.photobucket.com/user/distributorguy/media/Datsun%20project/322BA4DA-2AE8-48B8-87B1-AE491701F3FC_zpslkmpd14d.jpg.html'>322BA4DA-2AE8-48B8-87B1-AE491701F3FC_zps

• Like 7
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give the owner your contact info Beebani.  He's going to go with front coil-over shocks sooner or later, if for no other reason than he already folded one of the torsion bar supports.  Our local speed bumps are HUGE.  I need a set for the race truck as well - just tight on cash planning the trip to Bonneville.  

• Like 2