• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

The Michelin defender-X is extinct with almost no NOS left out there and folks weren't wildly excited about them anyway. 

The BFG Premier was a well regarded tire that is gone with almost no old stock out there.

More bad news for those of us running 13" tires.  I reached out to see what options I had and got the following reply:

Thank you for contacting Toyo Tires USA.  Currenty Toyo only offers our Extensa A/S tire in size P175/70R13.  You can view the Extensa A/S at https://www.toyotires.com/product/extensa-as 
The Eclipse and Spectrum have both been discontinued and the Extensa A/S is starting to phase out but, may still be available at your local retailers.

My son was checking for wide white wall 13 inch tires.  Coker Tires seems to be a good choice for 13 inch tires [but I will bet the price would blind you].  I remember the "good old days" when Sears would build modern radial ply tires with old finish molds so that externally the tires looked stock down to the treads.