Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

'71 'Goon interior project finally finished! (W/Oics)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 hang_510

hang_510

too ol'skool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,503 posts
  • Cars:71 2 door - LZ22 / 72 wagon - TBD

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:53 AM

Wow. The whole thing is awesome. But those wheel arches make me tingle.

And I thought I would be happy with them painted the body color...

"I can spend time working on the Dattos, or wasting money at the strip club. You make the call." :D

I'll put on chain mail and a dirt bike tire jock strap and drive it!!!!!

#22 wfirebaugh

wfirebaugh

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cars:1971 510 Wagon, 2017 Maxima

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:32 AM

I am looking for interior parts and need new front replacement seat covers, could you please post the website or phone number from where you got your factory replacement seats from they look really awesome. I have a blue on blue 71, 510. Interior wise all I need to replace is the headliner the front seats and the carpet, I even have a sample of the original carpet color.

#23 Angela

Angela

• PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Cars:1971 510 Wagon, 2002 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:44 PM

I am looking for interior parts and need new front replacement seat covers, could you please post the website or phone number from where you got your factory replacement seats from they look really awesome. I have a blue on blue 71, 510. Interior wise all I need to replace is the headliner the front seats and the carpet, I even have a sample of the original carpet color.

Hey there wfirebaugh,

Thank you for the kind comments.

Sounds like we have original matching 510's. Mine was also born blue on blue & still sports the original carpet in navy blue. There is not a website that I know of for getting "factory replacement seats". I had mine reupholstered by a real talented guy near my hometown. Mitch is the owner/operator of Mitch's Stitches. 

http://www.mitchsstitches.com

Tell him Angela sent you & he can tell ya where to order the material, etc so if you found an upholstery shop you want to have do the work...you can have it done.

Hope that helps.

Take care,

-Angela

1971 510 Wagon "Ms. Blanca"

D-a-t-C-h-i-c-k-s U-n-i-t-e !