Just purchased a 1979 Datsun 620

krock48

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice I'm in the valley as well! I rearely see any 620's here any pics of yours by any chance?

You guys should show up at the old school car meets everyfriday next the Burbank airport ... Chill place no stupid people ... Let me know if you guys show up .. The more the merrier

• Like 1

You guys should show up at the old school car meets everyfriday next the Burbank airport ... Chill place no stupid people ... Let me know if you guys show up .. The more the merrier

What's up! Yeah I used to go a lot back then when I had my 240. Yesterday was my first time going back with the 620 this year. Any pics of your ride? That's my only favorite meet up around here besides supercar Sunday

• Like 2

Ok, this guy is in la and nobody recommends bypassing the heater core? What is wrong with you people

If dailey driver I beleive it is OK to bypass heater while rounding up repair parts but come winter have it fixed for cold and or foggf days.  Safety is always the beest policy.

• Like 1

What's up! Yeah I used to go a lot back then when I had my 240. Yesterday was my first time going back with the 620 this year. Any pics of your ride? That's my only favorite meet up around here besides supercar Sunday

. My build "my green daily machine .. Haven't posted new updates cuz photo bucket has been weird lately ..
  • Like 1

The flow should be blocked. When your heater is shut off in the summer the flow is blocked so this is the proper way to do it. Running hot water from the head directly back into the engine is just making more work for the radiator. Specially in the summer and specially in LA.