Motor noise help bad good?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should read your other post.... you know the one you forgot you asked about. Seems you found the problem and fixed it...      Maybe you just forgot this too????????????????????????????????????????????? fuck me. put the pipe down and get a SFM and some tools.

mike-al Angelo ... I know I posted something similar about noises but the screeching noises are gone because I fixed it now it's a different problem .. The guy who rebuilt my engine left bolts loose all over the place and now I must tighten all my nuts and bolts ...

he said tighten his nuts....

Well.... better start doing your own work.

xXXhLy1M4RML6.gif

Mike you should watch a guy named "AVE". On you tube Canadian guy very funny likes to fuck around with tools and what not .. Reminds me of you a bit with all that knowledge

Tapping that doesn't get louder but only speeds up with vehicle speed is likely one or more loose valve clearances. Loose valve lash makes noise constantly, weather you are driving hard or easy. Set the valve lash and see. This can be fixed by adjusting them. Eliminate this first and move on.

This doesn't sound like a valve noise.

Rod bearings and exhaust leaks get louder with increased throttle input.

Pre ignition can also make noise when accelerating hard under load. Timing may be out, wrong plugs... easy fix if it is.