COS *FML, I don't, d'ont, do'nt care

Crap on a Stick........

Well finally had to give up my Liscense to drive and come off the insuance.....new this day would come, but I liked pretending I could still drive.

The Doctor told me years back I could no longer drive....but I always held out hope....this made life a little harder today.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A kick ass comp n a WII-U.

One day maybe a play station...just not a fan of the shootem up games...but the realistic driving and racing games are very intriguing.

Thanks guys

• Like 1

For starters, no FML threads.

Now.....

RW is (obviously) not in Murica.

Decisions like this "should" be based on legislative requirements.

The heirachy in Straylia, and I will assume in Murica should be:

Legislative requirements

Regulatory requirements

Policy requirements

Procedural requirements.

These encompass of course State, County etc requirements per above.

The bottom line I spose is this; what legislation (law) says you cant drive?

Following that, if you are compliant with legislative requirements, what regulatory, policy, and procedural requirements may you not be compliant with?

RW (clearly) has not passed the bar in Murica.

Unfortunately, you live in a very litigious society.

My two cents worth, you need to seek legal advice on this one dude!

Whatever happens, I certainly hope you get a positive outcome!

• Like 3

Spend an hour with me and you will not want to drive on the road with me on it either.

Doc's right, fainting spells, seizures, slow reactive time, vision that wanes without warning...no not a good idea for me to behind a wheel...but I had hoped someday......but ya, I finally gave up on that.

A kick ass comp n a WII-U.

One day maybe a play station...just not a fan of the shootem up games...but the realistic driving and racing games are very intriguing.

Thanks guys

Grand Turismo and Forza are fun games. And they have Datsuns.

And Grand Theft Auto is just plain awesome :lol:

o-GTA-V-ONLINE-facebook.jpg

• Like 3

Crap on a Stick........

Well finally had to give up my Liscense to drive and come off the insuance.....new this day would come, but I liked pretending I could still drive.

The Doctor told me years back I could no longer drive....but I always held out hope....this made life a little harder today.

Bummer dude.

• Like 2

Cosmonaut, I think an FML thread is not unwarranted when one is forced to surrender one's license. I don't love much - living or otherwise - but I love cars. I have since I was thirteen and I'm middle-aged now. I am sorry for your loss.

• Like 3

For starters, no FML threads.

Now.....

RW is (obviously) not in Murica.

Decisions like this "should" be based on legislative requirements.

The heirachy in Straylia, and I will assume in Murica should be:

Legislative requirements

Regulatory requirements

Policy requirements

Procedural requirements.

These encompass of course State, County etc requirements per above.

The bottom line I spose is this; what legislation (law) says you cant drive?

Following that, if you are compliant with legislative requirements, what regulatory, policy, and procedural requirements may you not be compliant with?

RW (clearly) has not passed the bar in Murica.

Unfortunately, you live in a very litigious society.

My two cents worth, you need to seek legal advice on this one dude!

Whatever happens, I certainly hope you get a positive outcome!

Just so you know, It's AMERICA not Murica. I don't understand some of you who say Merica, Murica what's you issue with America?

This is a level of responsible I don't look forward to one bit. Thank you for motivating me to enjoy my drive this morning!

Just so you know, It's AMERICA not Murica. I don't understand some of you who say Merica, Murica what's you issue with America?

Merica is a state of being. America is a pair of continents. There is no accuracy in grouping all of those countries into one mindset.

• Like 3

Your*

Crap on a Stick........

Sorry to hear that, bro, keep plowing forward and enjoy family.

The whole world has issues with murica. Only a murican would not know this.

This is quickly going to end up in Insomniacs.... no wait.... make that Cuz Murica.

My Grandma kept fighting to keep her drivers license until she was into her 90's. She ended up totaling her Buick into the back of a parked dully Ford, which was also totaled, because she misjudged her turn. It took that for her to get her license taken away. Would've been safe for everyone if it had happened earlier. She's over 100 now and still complains about how she can't just drive herself to the store.

It definitely sounds like you got the shit end of the stick there Cosmonaut, but not from the gubment, just life.

And about Murican's smelling, if you don't like how my ass smells go back to your own country,

Merica!

• Like 2