Another 620 turn signal question

New bulbs, new flasher, turn signal switch from a working vehicle which I've cleaned up, new dialectic grease and made sure all the connections are soldered correctly.

Running lights all work

No blinkers at all, not in the front, not in the back, neither side. The lights light up when the running lights are on, but I'm getting no flash out of them.

No click on the relay either

I am missing the hazard switch in the column, could this be the issue? I wouldn't think the flasher from the hazard switch would be tied in with the turn signals directly so I am at a loss

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The turn signals are disconnected when the 4 way is turned to ON.

The turn signals are connected when the 4 way is turned to the OFF position.

Find the 4 way switch plug and jumper or join the two solid Green wires together. This will connect the power from the fuse box to the turn flasher unit.

• Like 1

New bulbs, new flasher, turn signal switch from a working vehicle which I've cleaned up, new dialectic grease and made sure all the connections are soldered correctly.

Running lights all work

No blinkers at all, not in the front, not in the back, neither side. The lights light up when the running lights are on, but I'm getting no flash out of them.

No click on the relay either

I am missing the hazard switch in the column, could this be the issue? I wouldn't think the flasher from the hazard switch would be tied in with the turn signals directly so I am at a loss

I'm having a hard time finding the 4 way switch, where is it normally located or look like?

You said it was missing.

Find the harness plug that has...

Lt Green/Black

Lt. Green/Red

Lt. Green/Black

Blue wire

Green

Green/Red

2 Solid Green.... join these together