New member ! Long time 720 owner

Cheetosrdabest

Hello everyone...finally joined the community! Had my 1984 Nissan since I got it in 1985 except for a few years that my uncle had it, didn't take care of it, and then gave it back mostly rusted out and not running. Little Yellow is now all restored again....almost sold it a few months ago since I hardly ever drove it, but fixing it back up to get it ready to sell and driving it again made me decide to keep it.

• Like 2
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, yep, some folks don't like it 'cause they said I went too far with the hood and the engine bay...made it look too much like a toy truck, but hey...to each his own I guess !! Everybody takes pictures of it when I'm out and about and it got a top 5 award in the open class at the Nashville Nissan Z car show the other day, lol. I guess I just need to buy a Hot Wheels window sticker and put it on it, ha,ha. The fun part was actually restoring it and body dropping it anyway...and of course driving it around. Rough roads are definitely no fun now !