RHD Conversion for US 620's

Greiggy

Hi All

IF anyone is interested in doing a Right hand drive conversion on their 620?

I have 2 x vehicles here that i'm able to provide complete components on, including the firewall panel, wing window doors, wiring harness, dash etc etc... 

To be Transparent, the freight cost is the dearest part. 

If anyone is keen please let me know, im happy to get costings for you to send away. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might want to add this to classifieds before modwrators jump in

Cheers for the headsup red13 - i havent ever posted something for sale here since the new classified system took over - it has been listed in there.

PM sent. 

Though I remember a friend with a RHD Honda CRX who used to joke that it took him a while to stop shifting the window crank. 

No worries Lee - i have got your message and will come back to you shortly.

Hey grieggy, I would be interested what about suspension parts and pedal assembly

Hi Gene,

What suspension parts would you require? apart from the Steering box and the idler arm they are basically identical from memory.

The pedal assembly i'm not sure on, but will get a picture etc for you.

Anyone else who has pm'd me thanks i will reply when i get more info for you all.

I also remembered, the upper area of the firewall, or the upper cowl area would also be needed since the RHD wipers pivot from the opposite side than the LHD versions. 

Though the steering box might normally be needed, I'm thinking about possibly using a LHD Hardbody power steering box in the RHD configuration. My idea is that when it's used on the LHD version, it's on the outside of the frame and kind of in the wrong place, though many have done that. Maybe the LHD box on the inside of the frame in a RHD configuration may work? I'm sure the box's mounting tabs are on the wrong side of the box, it might be something to still think about. 

Not sure this counts as an ad... more of a transworld parts discussion? 

Did you say wing window doors? :lol:

Agreed...more of a transworld parts discussion of all the parts required to do a RHD conversion. :)

If only those in other parts of the world wanted LHD stuff so we could trade all the necessary stuff.