1979 Datsun Bluebird 180B INFO request

Genaro

Hi,

i'm researching about this Datsun because i might buy it, but i cant find how its named there in N.America... because there is not much info about these cars here in my country and i use this site and others for info.

This particular one haves an L18 engine (same as my 720 truck) & auto tranny... i would like to know what differential it may have and any other relevent info about it.

Owner says it have 25.000 miles, price is around 8k.

Thanks in advance!

=http://postimage.org/]Screenshot_2017_04_18_13_09_58.png[/url]

imagenes gratis

Screenshot_2017_04_18_13_10_19.png

subir fotos a internet

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys..!

i was a little confused because i did not find pictures of cars with the exact front grill/bumpers as the one that i posted...

Looks like it did not came with the L18 engine there in N.America.

I will keep searching for info to see if it could be a good purchase, my main concern is that spare parts are hard to find here in Argentina.

Cheers !

This is the seller's publication:

http://auto.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-659538942-datsun-nissan-para-coleccionista-impecable-_JM

In N America it continued to have the L24 engine and be called an 810 changing for '81 to the 910 but continuing to be called the 810 Maxima.

Elsewhere I think the '79 was called a 910 and it should have an L20B and be called a 200B. But this may depend in which country it was built.

Have the owner check the build date. The '79 model year starts July of the previous year so a July '78 is actually the beginning of the '79 cars.

• Like 1