JCCS 23 Sept 2017

MikeRL411

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were sitting with Stanley til about 11:30 or so and then we decided to go check out the cars. You probably just missed me. I missed seeing Ray even though I managed to get him in a picture. I did see him later at the awards announcements. I think cause he wasn't wearing a tank top :) Saw John early on. He's got some beautiful vehicles that's for sure. Both his rides were there. JCCS is one of the better shows. Lots of beautiful cars. It did seem to be a little thin this year though.

• Like 3

We were sitting with Stanley til about 11:30 or so and then we decided to go check out the cars. You probably just missed me. I missed seeing Ray even though I managed to get him in a picture. I did see him later at the awards announcements. I think cause he wasn't wearing a tank top :) Saw John early on. He's got some beautiful vehicles that's for sure. Both his rides were there. JCCS is one of the better shows. Lots of beautiful cars. It did seem to be a little thin this year though.

I yelled for you when you won. I did have a tank top but I had a shirt over it. I dont think i am still hard to miss. And show had more vendors but slight less on cars, but still good show. My wagon had a huge turn out so i was very happy about that.

Kimberly: Sorry I missed you guys. Congrats to Saintly!

Duncan: Tough break on there back. I did look around for your wagon, jic.... I hope to see the wagon and finally meet you if you come next year. We've been talking online occasionally ever since you had that Morris Minor project. I wish I could have seen your Caddy and guitar combo in person.

Do you know, did the Minor ever get finished?

Did Angela make it to JCCS?

Ray: Your wagon looks fabulous. Very tasteful.

Just don't ever slip up and move over to the Shakotan side ... lol!

The weather was awesome, coming off the recent heatwaves and wildfires in our County.

Kimberly: Now that Stanley has won multiple times, perhaps you need to get Ray to influence the organizers into an accessories class, so you can show the latest Ghetto Breeze and its ilk:)

• Like 1

Duncan: Tough break on there back. I did look around for your wagon, jic.... I hope to see the wagon and finally meet you if you come next year. We've been talking online occasionally ever since you had that Morris Minor project. I wish I could have seen your Caddy and guitar combo in person.

Sold it to a guy from the Bay area of No Cal, and haven't seen or heard of it since...

Edit:  AND, I still have the Telecaster :)  Thinking about repainting it to match the wagon  :thumbup:

• Like 2

I yelled for you when you won. I did have a tank top but I had a shirt over it. I dont think i am still hard to miss. And show had more vendors but slight less on cars, but still good show. My wagon had a huge turn out so i was very happy about that.

Well I will say that John's wagon had my line of vision. It's so pretty :) Not that you're not pretty or anything :poke:

Kimberly: Sorry I missed you guys. Congrats to Saintly!

Do you know, did the Minor ever get finished?

Did Angela make it to JCCS?

Ray: Your wagon looks fabulous. Very tasteful.

Just don't ever slip up and move over to the Shakotan side ... lol!

The weather was awesome, coming off the recent heatwaves and wildfires in our County.

Kimberly: Now that Stanley has won multiple times, perhaps you need to get Ray to influence the organizers into an accessories class, so you can show the latest Ghetto Breeze and its ilk:)

Thanks! Actually, if I'm lucky Stanley will be rockin' some OEM a/c. Pulled an a/c kit from a 210 last month. I wanted to wait til after JCCS to try and get it going because I anticipate lots of problems. I'm hoping not but you never know. I also plan on having the antenna removed from the fender which will require some body work to fix the hole and a repaint. I got an aftermarket antenna to run along the pillar where it's supposed to be. I'm just happy I didn't need the Ghetto Breeze 600 this year. The weather was so much more bearable and made the ride even more pleasurable. Stanley is always fun to drive but much more fun when you're not bursting into flames.

• Like 4