Billet dash control knobs.

mrbigtanker

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, those look great. Can't wait to see engraved, and would loooove to get all 4 + hazard in red + cig lighter if possible :)

I am in for this as well. Please make a red hazard switch.

• Like 2

I will talk to john about doing it in Red, but find out how many orders he gets before running them in red. My thoughts would be if X amount of orders comes in were its worth his while, collect payments to secure thetime and money to do and then run the reds and ship out when all done. If he reads this he can chime in or I wil talk to him. He is trying to keep cost down along with making a very good product.

• Like 1

I will want a set for sure! 

I'll pay extra for red hazard, choke, and cig lighter.

I will also pay extra for these. 

Maybe a special set, including all of these, should be made for those who not only request it but, pay upfront. That way there is no concern of loss of time or money for datrod. 

• Like 2

I will want a set for sure! 

I will also pay extra for these. 

Maybe a special set, including all of these, should be made for those who not only request it but, pay upfront. That way there is no concern of loss of time or money for datrod.

Oh yes that will be what he does. It does take a lot of time and running around. But I hope he does I want one as well.

• Like 1

I have one it's all good. Find how it comes apart.

Dude. It unscrews. I posted about this with pictures. Push it so you can grab the heater element end and unscrew it. It may be difficult due to thread lock or rust. I soaked mine in phosphoric acid (can't remember how long - overnight at the most) and then it came off rather easily. Knob is molded over a threaded stud.
  • Like 2