Billet dash control knobs.

mrbigtanker

Im not butt hurt this is just a good lesson about making things. No middle man go on Facebook and buy them before there gone. I made that clear since the start. I just posted the pics. Me and John are very good friends it his deal not mine. I'm not getting a dime from this. I asked him about this years ago but told him nevermend because let's be brutally honest truck guys are cheap. Period. 510 and Z guys will spend more so no market. Think about it that's why there really is no aftermarket parts for the 521/520 trucks. Some but very little. His intention was to please everyone. It's alright anyway you guys all have very nice plastic ones that are factory Matt so use those. Still waiting for mike to lock.

• Like 1
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one blocked no one and no one is mad. Sometimes it just gets frustrating that's all guys. He loves doing this. But as said before he is a 40 plus year machinist that runs his own full time shop mainly for the oil industry. So this is he side fun slash mad money type of thing. That's all.

• Like 1

And some of the folks on this thread wonder why they don't get responses to their wanted ads.

Let them make their own shit, for what they will pay for the equipment to do just that makes your price the screaming deal of the century.

If I didn't have 5 extra of every one of them knobs already except for the cigarette knob which I only have one I would have been all over it, them knobs he made will likely last forever, certainly longer than your trucks.

EDITED text from above below.

And some of the folks on this thread wonder why they don't get responses to their wanted ads.

Let them make their own shit, for what they will pay for the equipment to do just that makes your product the screaming deal of the century.

If I didn't have 5 extra of every one of them knobs already except for the cigarette knob which I only have one I would have been all over it, them knobs he made will likely last forever, certainly longer than your trucks.

• Like 1

No one blocked no one and no one is mad. Sometimes it just gets frustrating that's all guys. He loves doing this. But as said before he is a 40 plus year machinist that runs his own full time shop mainly for the oil industry. So this is he side fun slash mad money type of thing. That's all.

• Like 2