Looking for a Datsun meme map of the USA

I recall a while back seeing a crude map of the United States that had regions of where to find Datsuns and their condition based on location. All I can remember is that the furthest north was "rusted out pieces of sh*t" ( no offence to those in the north) 

I have a friend looking to buy a 510 and thought it would be funny to send to him. If anyone has this map please post it here.

Thanks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be the further east was "rusted out pieces of sh*t". South west is dry changing to wet in the north west. Salt on roads is the biggest problem but in the north west the rain... the constant unrelenting monsoon rains washes our Datsuns clean of salt in a few days. As you go east there is less rain when you need it in the winter because it's colder. On top of this Datsuns were probably only imported to the west coast and spread eastward. Add to this the year. Every year Datsuns are getting older and rarer as attrition takes it's toll. Fewer and fewer are out there to find in barns. Last, this forum was not based in New England nor Illinois nor even Colorado because there just aren't that many around there. They are more prevalent on the the west of the Rockies.

• Like 1

I've always wondered where all the datsuns are.. it would be sweet if there was a map that showed them. Somehow have datsun owners able to input there location.

and yes building a datsun up in new England sucks.... alot of money spent on shipping.... seems like anything older than 20 years or so gets crushed around here.

It's a wasteland in Ontario even 15 years ago. I had a problem with my 620 gas tank. There were no Datsuns whatever and the oldest Nissan was in the 90s. They just scrap everything. Maybe something on some farm but you could drive around for years without finding anything. Rust belt is what it is.