March 26th Eugene, OR Cars Coffee- today

HOGIE

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there for about 30min, if that, around 10. Bunch of Honda, Miata, Acura, Bimmer drifters puffin vapes in the rain. Oh yah and a few Mustangs.

Not my scene

My truck was the old vehicle there.

Only other Datsun in the group, 280z

image_zpsz95vlsf8.jpg

• Like 1

Los Faroles in Springfield has the best Mexican food in town, I highly recommend that place, prices are great too.

I used to eat there until one day I called my food in as usual, went to pick it up and got ignored for 20 minutes inside. I made eye contact with all the guys cooking and they kept quickly looking away, then the usual guy came out and wouldn't make eye contact while I stood at the counter another couple minutes. Then two Mexican families came in, he seated them and took their order, then he leaned away from me on the counter so I tapped him on the shoulder (mind you this was a regular spot for me that I always tipped well). He told me he never got a phone order (he is the only one that's ever answered when I call) and they were out of chicken so he couldn't help me as his guys were making chicken dishes behind him. I will never recommend that spot to anyone after that. I know whites are known as the "racist" people, but I personally have never been and would never be.

My favorite Mexican food (even when we still ate at Los Faroles) is El Trenecito, its a little shack that only one guy runs and he makes the best fish tacos and carnitas burritos I've ever had.

Now back to Datsun.

• Like 1