To the stupid dirt bag who stole my passenger side 1/4 window at the Eagle Rock Show

Don't sweat it Racer, Mike's got a passion for pragmatism. If you believe there is no order in the universe, you really owe it to yourself to read Douglas Hofstadter's Gödel, Escher, Bach.

Using the works of Poet Kurt Gödel, artist M. C. Escher and composer Johann Sebastian Bach, the book examines how intelligence, and self awareness allow thinking systems to acquire meaning despite being made of meaningless matter. It also talks about the notion of meaning itself. It's not a counter argument against entropy, but it makes a clear statement for how we create such flawed ideas as entropy, and karma. 

Also watch the beginning of Magnolia 

Karma is a bitch.

IBTL

• Like 3
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would someone knowingly destroy property that is rightfully theirs: Just to spite someone who willfully took it?

I was thinking that it'd be hard to prove he stole it - his word against yours.

At least this way,he'd be missing a window.A way of letting him know "I know what you did".

• Like 1

I was thinking that it'd be hard to prove he stole it - his word against yours.

At least this way,he'd be missing a window.A way of letting him know "I know what you did".

True. Hopefully (as mentioned earlier) someone has video of this criminal and his misdeeds...Such a shame that no matter where you go, as my father used to say: There's an A Hole in every crowd...

I have a big stack of 1/4 windows and 90% of them have the green tinted glass. Really not that rare

You do live in AZ and might be more popular in a sunshine inferno climate or your 90% stack of 1/4 windows, has left 10% for the rest of us, making them more rare for us. :rofl:  :rofl: 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for positive comments supporting the person was a jerk.

Unfortunately, I made myself a mark by not having another person along to help me sell, giving the person the window of opportunity.  I wanted to share the incident with the community to help others, to prevent others from becoming a victim.  Just be aware when selling, our parts are just getting more rare and expensive as the years go by, their not Ford's or Chevy's with unlimited reproduction parts.

See ya on the road

:thumbup: 

• Like 2

Jose should hand out "paid" stickers to everything we sell that way we can tell if their stolen or not ... And switch the color each time that way people won't copy them

That's a great idea! They do that at some of the truck stops when you make a purchase. They put a strip of yellow tape on your purchase.
  • Like 2

That's a great idea! They do that at some of the truck stops when you make a purchase. They put a strip of yellow tape on your purchase.

Do they do it for lot lizards and glory holes too?  Asking for a friend.

• Like 1