Oops, I did it again!

720inOlyWa

I think if I was you I would sell it to the POst man as you do nor want him going posatal if you sell it to some one else.  Or do a sealed bid auction with a minimum bid so it goes to the person that wants it the most.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/22/2018 at 11:51 PM, Charlie69 said:

Did you find your calculator yet?  LOL

Lost the post.

The Z20 powered 720 uses a 185/80R14 tire so 25.65" diameter. 3.364 differential and 0.813 over drive in 5th.

2,000 RPMs in 5th is 55.82 MPH.

BTW the Z20 Mileage Option is not available in California.

• Like 2

Well I cheated and used my on line calculator.  In truth I have done more math while hear at Ratsun that at any other time in my life. I particularly like working out compression and gear ratios and have a good hand held calculator. I don't like the on line ones for this.

• Like 1

“Yeah. What Mike said.“

The MPG model is an interesting version of this truck though. I had heard that it might be gutless, but it is most assuredly not. The power seems fine to me.  I wonder how common this version is, Mike. Seems to me that once California banned them for import, Nissan quickly dumped the concept and (perhaps for repairitive PR reasons) leaned on marketing the Nissan Anti Pollution Z24 motor instead. I like them both.

• Like 1