New member 620

Rat74

Hi I'm new to the site, recently just picked up a 620 reg cab, Ive never had anything but a lowered turbo Tacoma's so I figured I'd try something new. Plans are to eventually ka swap the 620 but first I wanna fix the body and redo the interior.

I need floor pans to start with, does anyone on here make any sheet metal for it? I seen on the interweb they make rockers and pieces of the floor but I would rather give someone I know the money if I can!

Next, how is people redoing the door panels? Mine are pretty rough.

My main concern right now is just redoing the interior/floor and patching the bedsides, if anybody has any help on sheet metal it would be greatly appreciated! If not than il just make my own floor, this isn't my first rodeo but would rather make it easy if possible. Thanks!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Rat! I made my own out of a sheet of stainless steel. The only thing that I would recommend is after you weld it in beat the shit out of it with a hammer, so it doesn't pop in and out when you step on it. You can look at my build if you'd like to get a better idea.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

havent got much done with the truck lately, got most of the plasti dip pressure washed off, the only way I could get it off. Looks like the truck is gonna be brown with a good faded look once it's all off. I did get the truck to run and drove it a few miles, I'm in serious need of a carb, does anyone here have the hook up on a weber or the best place to get one?

Just picked up one of these myself. Manual choke so you might want to go to the redline weber website and crossreference the number for a dgev instead of the dgv over to amazon. Comes with pretty much everything you could need. Replacing your fuel filter is probably a good idea too. Maybe do that before replacing the carb

Also, why no pics?

• 5 weeks later...