'81 210 sedan Project, aka Joel

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So remind me again, what's gone on with the sedan?

Cause you know...

I can always use a few parts, here and there, lol

Let me know what you want. It is being parted out currently. I have some killer wheels for it too. Only reason it's still here is to help me finish your bumpers, then it's gone forever. Sorry guys, but a fair lady caught my eye and I strayed. If you look to the left of these words, you'll see a change has occurred.  ^_^  

• Like 1

Sorry guys, but a fair lady caught my eye and I strayed. If you look to the left of these words, you'll see a change has occurred.  ^_^

Now that we know you have traveled to the dark side of Datsun ownership...

We shall inform HybridZ that you are on your way over and that you apparently are a rich guy.

Nice knowing ya. Lol.

• Like 1

Now that we know you have traveled to the dark side of Datsun ownership...

Yeah, it is kinda douchey over on this side...

We shall inform HybridZ that you are on your way over

That happened about 5 years ago...   :rofl:

and that you apparently are a rich guy.

Guessing you haven't seen the car yet...   :P

This is actually my third one. Had a '73 in early days, and a '76 about 5 years ago (when I signed up on HybridZ)...

Let me know what you want. I have some killer wheels for it too. 

I really could use a throttle cable, seeing as I managed to destroy both of mine being stupid...

Do tell about the killer wheels, I love my little 13's but if they're too awesome to pass up. . . 

I really could use a throttle cable, seeing as I managed to destroy both of mine being stupid...

I will look and see what I have, but with DCOEs and an L18 swap, I'm not supremely confident a 210 cable is what's going it get it done. But it could, one never knows.

You probably need to get it all in and mocked up, then see what length you need, and we can go from there. 

I really wish you were close enough for me just to pop over and go "yeah, here's how you fix that"...   ^_^

Do tell about the killer wheels, I love my little 13's but if they're too awesome to pass up. . . 

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/pts/6331673693.html

Realizing they are not ideally suited for a flared car after shooting my mouth off, unless you wanted to run some really wide rubber on them as well...

You are a terrible member of hybrid Z. Not a single donation dollar!

I've thought about it, but it's not the site generating the content, it's the users. So why pay the site for user generated content? I understand they have hosting fees, but...

I like how that it's prominently displayed on personal profiles over there. Ridiculous. 

And apparently public shaming is supposed to make me pay them...   :rofl:

I will look and see what I have, but with DCOEs and an L18 swap, I'm not supremely confident a 210 cable is what's going it get it done. But it could, one never knows.

You probably need to get it all in and mocked up, then see what length you need, and we can go from there. 

I really wish you were close enough for me just to pop over and go "yeah, here's how you fix that"...   ^_^

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/pts/6331673693.html

Realizing they are not ideally suited for a flared car after shooting my mouth off, unless you wanted to run some really wide rubber on them as well...

Some of my Aussie buddies (where I get most of my info) that have done the same swap, say it'll work but you're right, I'm a long way off from needing that so it can wait. 

As for the wheels, yeah they look nice and a good price at that but not my cup of tea. 

While I'm rambling on, you don't happen to have an H190 sitting around somewhere do ya?