Put some new wheels on the girlfriend's B210

Trashy

Well I had some 14" Longchamps I was trying to put on it but she wanted the 15" SSR mesh I had so here she is, I know it's monster truck status but we have full coilovers for the front and blocks for the rear I just have to install when I have the time

17125104_10212295045150811_892095074_n.j

• Like 4
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lockleaf I have custom full coilovers for the front off an old B210 race car to install just havent had the time

Cosmonaut mileage champ? We bought this from the second owner with every single receipt almost since new saved and documented, it has around 115k documented miles if memory serves.

Well I had some 14" Longchamps I was trying to put on it but she wanted the 15" SSR mesh I had so here she is, I know it's monster truck status but we have full coilovers for the front and blocks for the rear I just have to install when I have the time17125104_10212295045150811_892095074_n.j

That looks pretty nice and once you adjust the wheel gap... It's on.!!!

That looks pretty nice and once you adjust the wheel gap... It's on.!!!

Agreed, I'm really loving how it's coming out, I told her once the R32 gets out of paint (next week hopefully) I'll knock out the little list of to-do's

• Like 1

If there was a mileage making B-210 it was the later '77 and up GX which had the 5 speed. It was still pretty good with the four speed.

I had a B-210 but can't remember the stock rim size 13"??? You can go maybe 2" larger in rims and it doesn't throw the aesthetic off too much. If 15", then you need less taller tires to keep the same overall diameter so that the speedometer and performance isn't adversely affected.... not to mention the looks.  

If there was a mileage making B-210 it was the later '77 and up GX which had the 5 speed. It was still pretty good with the four speed.

I had a B-210 but can't remember the stock rim size 13"??? You can go maybe 2" larger in rims and it doesn't throw the aesthetic off too much. If 15", then you need less taller tires to keep the same overall diameter so that the speedometer and performance isn't adversely affected.... not to mention the looks.  

Mike,

Stock tire was 13".

Give it a couple weeks and I'll drop it down lol, I was pushing for 14"s but she liked these, I hate wheel gap so I suppose it's good to have a hair more ground clearance since it won't be me driving it haha.  The mirrors are OEM optional sport mirrors, the previous owner found them new old stock, he bought literally every single piece new old stock for the car he could in the 27 years he owned it.  It also came with a trunk full of other new old stock parts he hadn't installed right down to a complete dash in the origional Datsun plastic.

17125104_10212295045150811_892095074_n.j

I was at work and the firewall doesn't allow pictures. Yeah (regardless of rim choice) it doesn't look donk. Could be a teeny bit lower. (but what doesn't?) Like the side mirrors.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...