Poll : is Saturday,May 6th, or Sunday,May 7th better for the largest number of people, for the Silver Falls state park fun run?

Loren O

Silver Falls state park fun run either Saturday, may 6rh,or Sunday, May 7th which is best for the most people?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which day would likely be allow the largest number of people to attend?

• Saturday, May 6th
    • Sunday, May 7th
    • Either day would work

I already have us on the schedule for Sunday,May 7th,but I may be able to change the date, if we do so in time. So far,I have heard from people who are more in favor of one day,or the other,but I would like to make a more definite count. Please post your thoughts here,& I will do my best to plan accordingly. Thank you! -Loren

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Rick, you walked right into that. I only said that because that's the type of bullshit people on here say. Do you really think that all the shit talking and hate throwing you and some other members from WA do is bringing the community together?

• Like 1

No need to pick "teams". I think Rick was just kidding. I didn't even think about adding an "either way " option. Like I said,this is the first "poll" I have done.

For those who already voted, feel free to use the "either way " choice, if that fits better.

I'm just trying to make this as easy as possible for as many people as possible to attend. Thanks! -Loren

• Like 1

At least one person got what I was saying. You all need to lighten up a bit and have a little fun and don't be so serious about everything.                                                                                                 

• Like 1

No need to pick "teams". I think Rick was just kidding. I didn't even think about adding an "either way " option. Like I said,this is the first "poll" I have done.

For those who already voted, feel free to use the "either way " choice, if that fits better.

I'm just trying to make this as easy as possible for as many people as possible to attend. Thanks! -Loren

I think you got that wrong. I was kidding.

Rick responded with the same shit talking troll comment about the club he always does.

• Like 1

Nice Rick, you walked right into that. I only said that because that's the type of bullshit people on here say. Do you really think that all the shit talking and hate throwing you and some other members from WA do is bringing the community together?

There's some Oregonians that dont like you too, so don't be singling us Washingtonians out dividing the community. In fact it seems life was much more peaceful in the datsun community before you and some of your friends came along

• Like 1

I intentionally used the word 'some' to get my point across. There are many people from WA that don't choose to troll and spread hate towards the Datslocos Club, or more specifically the Oregon regions of the club. Although there are 'some' that do. If you identify as the latter 'some' I don't care if you don't like my statement. These Oregonians that you speak of that ' don't like us' don't seem to find it necessary to talk shit at every given opportunity like the 'some' I was speaking about. Find something better to do with your time than hating. It's a wasted existence.

I know there are people who have differing opinions about Datslocos Oregon,but I am attempting to organize an event that hopefully as many people as possible can attend & enjoy,regardless of any club affiliation,or lack thereof. I would appreciate it if we could keep this thread civil, & on the topic of which day allows the majority of people the possibility to attend & enjoy the event. Thanks! -Loren

• Like 1