Gambler 500

Rhino13

I just came across this event called the Gambler 500 and wanted to see if anyone had done it or heard about it. I messaged them about dates because there were none of their page so I'll add it to the calender once they get back to me.

From what I understand its a 500 mile off-road rally through Oregon's backcountry and you have to spend $500 or less on your vehicle. I'm not positive that I'm going to do it, but I may or may not have been looking for a cheap 720 to compete!

Again I'll post more when I know more, this is in no way an official thread for the event, just wanted to see what people thought.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few buddies that are into it, but I'd like to get a few cars going together and it would be sweet if they were Datsuns or at least Nissans. I have a spare z24 and a shitload of 720 parts so I'm leaning more toward 720.

It sounds like a lot of fun but money spent elsewhere will likely trump the Gambler500 this year. I'll help you build a battle rig with your money though :thumbup:

that is unless a isuzu amigo and a super junker 320 dont fall in my lap :ninja:

• Like 3