Eaglerock_zpstw8u9sxr.jpg

#144 Angela

Angela

• PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Cars:1971 510 Wagon, 2002 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

LINK TO FORUM! ---- >>>>>  http://community.rat...-lot/?p=1495240

HEY EVERYONE! JUST POSTED NEW EVENT AND ADDED TO CALENDAR FOR JULY 16th. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-07%20at%2010.49.

Jose,

THANK YOU once again for putting on this event! I'm SO glad I was able to drive my wagon this time & have that experience of a 4.5 drive to see what she can do. Will I ever do that again during a heatwave? Hell NO! Haha! I was dying of heat exhaustion but my wagon was going strong the whole way there & back...no overheating or nuthin'! I am so proud of her but next time I'm driving my truck like I usually do. There's WAY too many assholes on the road tailgating & cutting people off (testing the limits of my stock brakes for sure!). Glad we could make a deal on that locking gas cap homie! Let me know when you plan to come to the Central Coast to get your upholstery done by my guy. I can show ya around :thumbup:

Thank you to all the vendors who were super kind & generous with advice & parts! John (Rod's) thanks for the gift can of R12 :thumbup: , Hector, thanks for the deal on the splash pan & brackets, and James...as usual, you have everything. I always find goodies at your space!  B)

Thanks also to the many who had nothing but kind comments on my new interior/upholstery work & my wagon. I enjoyed all the good conversations & sharing about Datsun stuff. That's really a big part of what makes this event my favorite....good people. :angel:

1971 510 Wagon "Ms. Blanca"

D-a-t-C-h-i-c-k-s U-n-i-t-e !

#145 mrbigtanker

mrbigtanker

Hall Monitor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,368 posts
  • Cars:Trailblazer ss/72 521/71 goon/454 SS/2016 canyon

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:52 PM

Jose,

THANK YOU once again for putting on this event! I'm SO glad I was able to drive my wagon this time & have that experience of a 4.5 drive to see what she can do. Will I ever do that again during a heatwave? Hell NO! Haha! I was dying of heat exhaustion but my wagon was going strong the whole way there & back...no overheating or nuthin'! I am so proud of her but next time I'm driving my truck like I usually do. There's WAY too many assholes on the road tailgating & cutting people off (testing the limits of my stock brakes for sure!). Glad we could make a deal on that locking gas cap homie! Let me know when you plan to come to the Central Coast to get your upholstery done by my guy. I can show ya around :thumbup:

Thank you to all the vendors who were super kind & generous with advice & parts! John (Rod's) thanks for the gift can of R12 :thumbup: , Hector, thanks for the deal on the splash pan & brackets, and James...as usual, you have everything. I always find goodies at your space!  B)

Thanks also to the many who had nothing but kind comments on my new interior/upholstery work & my wagon. I enjoyed all the good conversations & sharing about Datsun stuff. That's really a big part of what makes this event my favorite....good people. :angel:

Angela your cool chick and always good to help you out, to bad i did not see you this time but maybe next time. I hope your going to JCCS.

#146 Angela

Angela

• PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Cars:1971 510 Wagon, 2002 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:14 PM

Angela your cool chick and always good to help you out, to bad i did not see you this time but maybe next time. I hope your going to JCCS.

Hey Tanker, Thanks! I was keeping an eye out for you man! I thought maybe you skipped this one. Sorry I missed you 'cos I was looking forward to chatting. I will try to make it to JCCS but if not, for sure the next Eagle Rock meet. Your wagon has GOT to be done by then right?  :poke:

Maybe that Fontana meet as well? BTW, I found my "lost" cargo hatch light assembly! Wouldn't hurt to have another as a spare in case you do find one for me after all though.

Take care man B)

1971 510 Wagon "Ms. Blanca"

D-a-t-C-h-i-c-k-s U-n-i-t-e !

#147 tdaaj

tdaaj

fucking ted (tm)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:18 AM

Have time off approved for second week in November if thats when the next one is

#148 bananahamuck

bananahamuck

S&S chicken/rice

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,044 posts
  • Cars:It's a fucking anti-aircraft gun, Vincent.

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:11 AM

The wife said she could hold down the fort if i go with you, chester-molester and scalpum ,

And i had an idea last night,,, Chester and Scalpum could get a long trench coat and go as one person to make hotels cheaper.

So somehow while i was driving back from Eaglerock swap meet i somehow caused YOU to post this,,,, do really think members on this site are that stupid to believe i caused it??

http://community.rat...un-for-a-while/

Yeah i guess you do,,

BTW ,,,, the first person to call you a pussy,,,, ya might wanna check out his ethnicity ,, cuz i don't think it's what you think it is there snowflakeboy

..........................I shall call it, narclops.