EAGLE ROCK DATSUN NIPPON CAR SHOW/SWAPMEET MARCH 19 2017

the510keeper

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a good time at the meet, except for the dirt bag who stole my passenger side 1/4 window! Here is the whole story http://community.ratsun.net/topic/71681-to-the-stupid-dirt-bag-who-stole-my-passenger-side-14-window-at-the-eagle-rock-show/

I would like to thank the510keeper for paying and collecting the parts as we had agreed on, stand up guy and builder. :thumbup:

• Like 4

thanks Jose and family for a great swap meet again 

and thanks to all my customers who make possible and worth the 800 mile round trip 

it was busy all day and the weather was great 

we had a blast and cant wait till the next one

the new trailer was awesome and i was glad to bring my 510 to the show for the first time

thanks again everyone it was nice seeing old friends and meeting some new ones

next meet we will probably bring the 1200 coupe  

• Like 5

fuck me!! did the date get changed on this and i just didn't notice?! i swore it was this coming sunday, FML :crying: !!! 

i've been working on my kitchen for the past few weeks and i was really looking forward to spend a couple bucks on my car parts  :no: . 

I want to thank everyone one that supports this event. Great event a lot of new Datsun heads. Specially for all the vendors that came from far away to sell parts. The next event will be in the middle of July. Also I will be having a small get together in may in a small park I will be providing hot dogs and burgers. Information will be provided at a later time. Thank you all Please be good humans

• Like 4

IMG_3392_zpsevpurzew.jpg

14x8.5 rims (2 each) 13x5.5 rim (1 only)

IMG_3391_zpscesshwgd.jpg

13x7 Revolutions (4 each)

If any interest in them,I'll bring them

Thanks Brad for the hook up on the Revolution's...

can't wait to bolt them on the ride.. Looking for to seeing you driving the 510 of yours..

• Like 1

So so so bummed. All planned on going. Missed a few lately but finally had my 2.1L finished and the 510 was ready. Lined up a sale on some steel 69 pillar vents ive been searching for, for a bit. Then BAM. Sat night my wife and I got blasted by a car on our Harley. Still in the hospital and vents were sold.

So so so bummed. All planned on going. Missed a few lately but finally had my 2.1L finished and the 510 was ready. Lined up a sale on some steel 69 pillar vents ive been searching for, for a bit. Then BAM. Sat night my wife and I got blasted by a car on our Harley. Still in the hospital and vents were sold. Maybe the July meet will be better. Still looking for nice steel vents if anyone has a nice pair with very minimal pitting.

Holy shit!!!!, Glad you're both alive!!!!

• Like 1

So so so bummed. All planned on going. Missed a few lately but finally had my 2.1L finished and the 510 was ready. Lined up a sale on some steel 69 pillar vents ive been searching for, for a bit. Then BAM. Sat night my wife and I got blasted by a car on our Harley. Still in the hospital and vents were sold. Maybe the July meet will be better. Still looking for nice steel vents if anyone has a nice pair with very minimal pitting.

glad your ok 

idiots dont pay attention to bikes 

• Like 2

So so so bummed. All planned on going. Missed a few lately but finally had my 2.1L finished and the 510 was ready. Lined up a sale on some steel 69 pillar vents ive been searching for, for a bit. Then BAM. Sat night my wife and I got blasted by a car on our Harley. Still in the hospital and vents were sold.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...