EAGLE ROCK DATSUN NIPPON CAR SHOW/SWAPMEET MARCH 19 2017

the510keeper

March ANNUAL DATSUN NIPPON CARSHOW/SWAPMEET!! -eagle rock recreational center parking lot

DATE: March 19th, 2017 TIME: 7am- 2pm

ADDRESS: 1100 Eagle Vista Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90041

Vendors: $30 EACH parking space . SHOW CARS $8 dollars entry that includes 1 car and driver. passenger or walk ins $3 dollars.
Vendors: EXTRA parking spaces are $30 EACH so 2 spaces $60 and 3-$90 so plan accordingly.

First come.... First parked....EVERYTHING MUST BE PARKED BY 8AM (that includes Tow Rigs)

place your event card on your dash so it can be seen by event staff

we had almost 50 vendors last time so you will have to park in the assigned space. if you disagree with the assigned space, (remember first come first park) and give attitude you will be asked to leave.

This show has grown and the space has not so, now all cars that have not paid in the show will have to park outside. I'm there at 4am so you can get there early and get a good space. If towing a vehicle, you must contact to get a tow rig $60 secure spot.

If you are a Vendor and show up late you will have to unload your vehicle and park you car outside, unless cleared by Jose Santos.

NO BAD ATTITUDES, NO BURNOUTS, NO ALCOHOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have FUN & THANK YOU !!!
For more information please contact Jose Santos at (323)972-3737 or email Bluebirdsss@netzero.net

Z parts call Ranman 916-496-7750

510 parts call The510keeper James 530-575-0911
  • Like 3
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get a spot facing the opposite way like The 510keeper, the sun won't be in your face all day and your vehicle might block the sun for ya.  That way you snow country guy(s) won't get so red this time.

The event will be in March so it should be cool, but you might want to strap your easy-up to the roof this time... just in case.

• Like 1

I am ready, hey james why my phone number is not included on the add, for emblems hector SF BAY AREA 650 810 6108, jijiji, just saying

hector for emblems and datsun swag 

650 810 6108 

there ya go  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: 

• Like 2

Well, I'm a serious buyer, but I'm looking for straight (within reason) & rust free. I expect to see pictures of the worst, not best sections, not find that out after driving hundreds of miles or paying up front and/or for shipping. If that's unreasonable, then I'd rather not waste the time and money.