1969 510

Dattokai

Damm nice Cool rims... man

Are you using infiniti m30s struts in the front with z32 front calipers.. .? what's the info ofyour rims.. what are the size for the fronts and the back rims and the offset ? What tire size are those fronts and back?

280zx struts, ZX calipers. Wheels are 15x7, unsure of offset but most likely positive. Tires are 205/50

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, this car will be sent for paint in about a month or two. I've got colors in mind, but of course just like anyone I need help with choosing. 

I'd like some recommendations, but there are also colors I'm avoiding. Colors I'm avoiding are white, yellow, orange, blue, and red. Those seem to be the common colors for 510s, around here at least. 

Now here are the colors I am liking, and I won't find myself hating later on.

Datsun-510-3.JPG

VbTm4ej.jpg

486b9b216a4148b6fd65a9ae0822fcd4.jpg

UDFyLC1.jpg

HATTORIWORKS2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright, this car will be sent for paint in about a month or two. I've got colors in mind, but of course just like anyone I need help with choosing. 

I'd like some recommendations, but there are also colors I'm avoiding. Colors I'm avoiding are white, yellow, orange, blue, and red. Those seem to be the common colors for 510s, around here at least. 

VbTm4ej.jpg

I've always loved this color on Datsuns. Peasoup or Cactus green. pretty color. Whatever color you chose, I look forward to seeing it. Nice car

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...