Turn signal problem.

Mike8199

(Back story) So the passenger side running lights never worked, even with new bulbs(but driver side always worked). But when i turned my truck on this morning, i turned my lights on and lone behold both sides running lights worked (driver and passenger). I was all excited and such, but then i drove out of my driveway and go and use the turn signals (which have always worked), and nothing. No lighting on the dash or outside. Its like they traded somehow!? So where can i find a relay or fusible link or something for the turn signals?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The four way switch has to be in the OFF position to connect the turn signals back up. The problem with the 720 is the switch travels too far and goes past it. Try moving the four way switch slightly towards the ON position.

Leave the turn signal on when you do. When it starts to flash you know you're there.

The four way switch has to be in the OFF position to connect the turn signals back up. The problem with the 720 is the switch travels too far and goes past it. Try moving the four way switch slightly towards the ON position.

Leave the turn signal on when you do. When it starts to flash you know you're there.

just tried that, got all the 4 ways to work, but turn signal when moving the arm still dont work

I just did the headlight switch repair on mine. Cleaning didn't help. The plastic that moves the headlight contacts was no good. So after buying a new combination switch from O'Reilly, I discovered that my steering column was not going to allow the new switch's housing. Rather than returning it, I installed the aftermarket headlight and wiper switches on the old Nissan housing. I did it on the bench so as to not loose anything spring loaded. Observe the details as you disassemble because I believe that the plastic contact feet can be assembled two ways. Clean everything and replace the dielectric grease.