Post your Garage/Shop space!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am blessed to share a shop space with my dad, and even get paid to restore some of his collector cars!

20160408_162520_zpsbfsjupt5.jpg

6,000 sq ft, 2 asymmetrical 2-post hoists, one 4-post hoist, 50ft indoor wash bay, and full fabrication set-up as well as complete tire mounting and balancing facility! Love working in this space!

~Peter

• Like 12

I am blessed to share a shop space with my dad, and even get paid to restore some of his collector cars!

20160408_162520_zpsbfsjupt5.jpg

6,000 sq ft, 2 asymmetrical 2-post hoists, one 4-post hoist, 50ft indoor wash bay, and full fabrication set-up as well as complete tire mounting and balancing facility! Love working in this space!

~Peter

and i am made jealous

• Like 4

It's fine. The first time she gets too close to the brick wall upon entry and gashes the passenger door of her car she'll start parking in the driveway, at which point I'll move the other 510 into that side.

i don't know, mom has caught both her mirrors on the garage door and hasn't changed habits. but than again she doesn't care about maintaining looks. now my ex wife, she would park in the driveway just because she sucks at driving

~Peter

Beautiful!

• Like 1

20160710_155149.jpg

Have you ever had your lift serviced?  I have an in-ground as well and want to know who you used if so, sometimes I feel a little sketched out working under mine without knowing what condition the inner workings are in lol.  I usually shove a tall stand under it for at least an added couple seconds to bail out from under it should it fail.

Have you ever had your lift serviced?  I have an in-ground as well and want to know who you used if so, sometimes I feel a little sketched out working under mine without knowing what condition the inner workings are in lol.  I usually shove a tall stand under it for at least an added couple seconds to bail out from under it should it fail.

no i have not, been told to talk to the dude at the chevron or texaco down by the napa just off 20 in sedro though. i havent even attmepted to use that life, it just sits there and annoys me

• Like 1