Steering Hub on 620 question and maybe 510s

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is short your concern when you're adding the length of the quick-release in the mix.

Define not deep enough.

The momo hubs/boss hubs are almost twice the length of an NRG short hub.

Also factor in the length of an adapter to go from NRG/BOSS/momo to LeCarra/Nardi sizing as the 2 sizes are different.

As for your thread title, edit to say steering wheel hub. It may broaden the amount of people to open your thread and will also help with people searching for answers...Like just tried, I hope, to do.

Kinda on topic, but do you know off the top of your head what is the overall shortest length hub? You are a compendious source of info....so my prob is with the reg cab 620 and my 40" waist, I could use another inch or two. I ditched the Grant GT that it came with and swapped in a '74 260Z wheel, but with the dish it ends up in the same place as the Grant with the adaptor.

That short NRG with a flat wheel might be the ticket?

TIA

Kinda on topic, but do you know off the top of your head what is the overall shortest length hub? You are a compendious source of info....so my prob is with the reg cab 620 and my 40" waist, I could use another inch or two. I ditched the Grant GT that it came with and swapped in a '74 260Z wheel, but with the dish it ends up in the same place as the Grant with the adaptor.

That short NRG with a flat wheel might be the ticket?

TIA

My short hub came in .. I got the Srk-142h just because the 620 is listed ... Measures 1 3/4 in inches and 46 mm ...wouldn't know hoe thick your steering wheel is