Tonka Toys

I thought it would be fun to collect the Tonkas that I had when I was a kid. These two are the beginning of my collection. I just picked them up on Ebay. I still have my original Tow Truck from the 70s, but it is in bad condition (missing everything).

RG5P4dZ.jpg

Ljdq4v5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a Red Z car when i was a kid ,, always thought i left it under the irrigation pump house at my dads ,, but i looked for it this last harvest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's not.

I do have a  ton of hulks laying in a pile here somewhere from when the boys were young,,, pretty much beat to piss though.

• Like 1

Had a Red Z car when i was a kid ,, always thought i left it under the irrigation pump house at my dads ,, but i looked for it this last harvest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's not.

I do have a ton of hulks laying in a pile here somewhere from when the boys were young,,, pretty much beat to piss though.

I just picked this up at the Love's in Des Moines, IA. I used my Love's Rewards: So it was Free.

6LP7pSM.jpg

• Like 5

it was like this one ,, same color and everything

I think it was about 6 or 7 inches long maybe,, ,,,,,,,,,,, now i really wanna dig around for that stupid thing. 

s-l1600.jpg

"it was like this one ,, same color and everything

I think it was about 6 or 7 inches long maybe,, ,,,,,,,,,,, now i really wanna dig around for that stupid thing."

You do realize what is going to happen with this right...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...