Datsoonmik's canby camping pricing thread and bitchfest

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not good, no not at all......

Actually, yes it's a good thing, Mike deserves a break from having to monitor the bullshit, especially when it seems, mind you ]2eDeYe, seems, that he's going it alone. 

The stress of managing everyone's bullshit, and not loosing all credibility on a forum is a lot harder than you think.  Trust me, I've done the moderator/admin role before. It's way easier to have a fuck'em all attitude, with no grace, and just ban, ban, ban. 

But that also kills a forum, at minimum it makes for a huge drop in traffic or growth of a forum, and a stagnate forum will die a slow, painful death right up until all the info on it disappears because no one wants to pay the hosting fees anymore.

I truly feel from the many hours spent cleaning up the shit here on Ratsun there was kind of a build up of the negativity in DM that had reached a boiling point and it had to be released in the same form that one of us would given the situation, difference is his standing as moderator made it hard to get past his go button, and get back to reasoning on the same level.  It's super easy to cross that line and fall off the balance beam of friend and basically parent when handling a forum.  Especially when one might feel under-appreciated for the job, and it is a fucking job, that is required. 

The funniest bit is the amount of computer illiterate fucks on this forum that expend so much effort denigrating what is done, when they are absolutely fucking clueless as to what is involved in moderating a forum, let alone being an Admin.  Fuck, half of them have so much trouble posting pics they give up and some other member has to do it for them lol.

Anyway, I wish Mike all the best and I hope it was his choice to step away and take a breather. Use the time making your Datsun's run and look beautiful and come back with relaxed, clear new outlook on this community that would have a hole in it without you.

My bigger fear is what will happen if no one else steps up to cover as much as he did, that could be that not good at all part,,,

• Like 7

Seriously??  This whole stupid ass shit was started 4 days after Christmas, because of a petty grievance over maybe $15. fricken dollars............ Nothing more nothing less

Count those numbers out loud right now,,, do it i dare you ,,,  THAT'S  how many days datsenmike drew this out .

one last thing ,, i can assure you he will never relinquish any of his "real power" on here and become a commoner like us and to be honest he probably thinks his being gone is punishing all us "kids" and none of the other moderators could ever do his job as good as him.

He'll get over it ,, and when he does we will still be here.

Lets's,,  let it go ,, move on ,, what-ever

:)

Actually, yes it's a good thing, Mike deserves a break from having to monitor the bullshit, especially when it seems, mind you ]2eDeYe, seems, that he's going it alone. 

The stress of managing everyone's bullshit, and not loosing all credibility on a forum is a lot harder than you think.  Trust me, I've done the moderator/admin role before. It's way easier to have a fuck'em all attitude, with no grace, and just ban, ban, ban. 

But that also kills a forum, at minimum it makes for a huge drop in traffic or growth of a forum, and a stagnate forum will die a slow, painful death right up until all the info on it disappears because no one wants to pay the hosting fees anymore.

I truly feel from the many hours spent cleaning up the shit here on Ratsun there was kind of a build up of the negativity in DM that had reached a boiling point and it had to be released in the same form that one of us would given the situation, difference is his standing as moderator made it hard to get past his go button, and get back to reasoning on the same level.  It's super easy to cross that line and fall off the balance beam of friend and basically parent when handling a forum.  Especially when one might feel under-appreciated for the job, and it is a fucking job, that is required. 

The funniest bit is the amount of computer illiterate fucks on this forum that expend so much effort denigrating what is done, when they are absolutely fucking clueless as to what is involved in moderating a forum, let alone being an Admin.  Fuck, half of them have so much trouble posting pics they give up and some other member has to do it for them lol.

Anyway, I wish Mike all the best and I hope it was his choice to step away and take a breather. Use the time making your Datsun's run and look beautiful and come back with relaxed, clear new outlook on this community that would have a hole in it without you.

My bigger fear is what will happen if no one else steps up to cover as much as he did, that could be that not good at all part,,,

• Like 4

*******************************My bigger fear is what will happen if no one else steps up to cover as much as he did, that could be that not good at all part,,,***************************************

Trying not to think for me may help.

All I was referring to was your last sentence,

Seriously??  This whole stupid ass shit was started 4 days after Christmas, because of a petty grievance over maybe $15. fricken dollars............ Nothing more nothing less

Count those numbers out loud right now,,, do it i dare you ,,,  THAT'S  how many days datsenmike drew this out .

one last thing ,, i can assure you he will never relinquish any of his "real power" on here and become a commoner like us and to be honest he probably thinks his being gone is punishing all us "kids" and none of the other moderators could ever do his job as good as him.

He'll get over it ,, and when he does we will still be here.

Lets's,,  let it go ,, move on ,, what-ever

:)

Smashed pussy, troll gone brown noser

81f13517613ab149cf9b102349620d06.jpg

• Like 1