Chevy rallye tire size/brand?

d.p

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on, I like that look. You riding on your bump stops in that green truck too? You rattle can them white ones?

That green truck was very low. I got it like that so not exactly sure what was done.

Those white wheels I had sandblasted and powdercoated gun metal grey, sold to a friend for 275, then he spray painted them almond.. Then I got them back in trade for a differential. Pretty annoyed I put that money into them just to have them rattle canned but whatever

Any rubbing with that tire size?  

Oh hell ya! The day after that pic I had to reverse the fender lip to haul my damn pantoon boats to Shasta. The fronts would only rub in tight corners if I was pushing it. Did the fronts shortly after we got back. I got tired of listeneing to it.  :D

20151113_142744_zps7q3zcg7x.jpg

Word.

Any recommendation on tires in 195/50/15 or should I just get the cheapest?  Hankooks $55 per and Westlake $47, had hankooks before but never westlake and not sure if saving $24 is even worth it.  Taking my rallye's to get PC'd today too, want white but my stock wheels are white so thinking maybe do something else.  The only other colors I would do would be black, gunmetal or body color matched.  

Kind of like them silver too.   

32148390521_f54ca22387_z.jpg

They appear to have been rattle canned at some point in their life.   I can't do almond, remind me too much of my shitter, lol.   Going to PC tomorrow and will check out what colors they have.  I thought about mounting them as they are now but then I would have to pay to get the tires mounted and unmounted if I decided to PC them.  

I've done them in semi gloss with a very fine metallic and I've also done them in gloss with a larger flake. Depends on the look you're going for.

These were the wheels for my 320, with a gloss and large metal flake.

IMG_0479Small.jpg

And these custom 17" steel rallye wheels were done in semi gloss.

IMG_0661_zpshb4wp3ip.jpg

IMG_0665_zpswultpsdu.jpg

• Like 1

These came on the truck from the PO with 205/55/15's so I dont know much about them. They are on my short list to remove soon, I think they are way to wide ( I think they are 8" ?). I like the look, but I dont like the sticking out past the fenders. I noticed on the rears, there are 1/4" spacers - I assume to get them to clear the hubs? Do these really need spacers?

Honestly, Im on the hunt for a 15x6 so everything will fit in the wheelwells and a 205/60 tires. It's a hard size to find and might have to end up with trailer wheels - these lo-pro tires and the 3" drop make the truck ride like crap. I'll probably lift it back up an inch or so.

23444933953_e5f3cb6edc_k%20copy_zpsnq45w

24535891831_957824a0bd_k%20copy_zpsdpnci

• Like 1

These came on the truck from the PO with 205/55/15's so I dont know much about them. They are on my short list to remove soon, I think they are way to wide ( I think they are 8" ?). I like the look, but I dont like the sticking out past the fenders. I noticed on the rears, there are 1/4" spacers - I assume to get them to clear the hubs? Do these really need spacers?

Honestly, Im on the hunt for a 15x6 so everything will fit in the wheelwells and a 205/60 tires. It's a hard size to find and might have to end up with trailer wheels - these lo-pro tires and the 3" drop make the truck ride like crap. I'll probably lift it back up an inch or so.

Yo did you buy that from a guy in Seattle?  If so I was looking at the one, even had my buddy check it out for me but never pulled the trigger.    They can't stick out that much?  You have stock drum or disk brakes?  I have stock drums and those same wheels fit on the rear of mine no problem.  If drums take off the spacer and see if the wheel fits.  

Yo did you buy that from a guy in Seattle?  If so I was looking at the one, even had my buddy check it out for me but never pulled the trigger.    They can't stick out that much?  You have stock drum or disk brakes?  I have stock drums and those same wheels fit on the rear of mine no problem.  If drums take off the spacer and see if the wheel fits.  

Yep. It has 4 wheel disks.