12th annual Canby Datsun show and camp, June 9,10,11th

Guest Mojo510

That would be me and my Summit Point friends Qwik510 and Chip Collingsworth and a few others. In reality I'm not worried about the price of camping hell the cost of driving cross country will be daunting by comparison. $25 per day camping is about right, Here in NH that's about the avg price but yeah if your paying for camping you shouldn't be paying an entry fee I mean aren't you already on the grounds? I don't know never been to Canby. Anyway we're looking forward to the drive and meeting you folks and it will be a good weekend. Is there near by self car wash? I'll have 3130 miles of bug splatter to remove and won't have my chipping gun with me 8>)

I think I was to Canby 2010 and ever since. For 2015 it was bumped $5 to $25 or up to $30 from $25, I forget, and probably was over due, but $60 for the two day Canby event was totally reasonable. For 2016 being asked for an additional $10 a day above what was always paid in former years is just wrong. I don't want to subsidize the daily walk ins. Charge them $15 instead. 

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry Rick. I don't plan to do either. How's your health insurance premiums then? Republicans are repealing Obamacare because they feel it's unfairly pricing them out of heath insurance. Seems like they have no problem with complaining about something that's over priced. So how will something be addressed and fixed if it isn't complained about???

• Like 2

One time does not a tradition make.

If I make it down this year, wife and kids will be with me...In her Honda Pilot.

Hopefully she'll be following the 521.

ill be following you guys in the goon and hopefully my bro gets his swap done by then. i think mike (b210gx) will be joining too

I'll be making the two day, 12+  hour 700 mile trip, going to and supporting Canby like I have for the past 7? years, but the pricing needs to be fixed. I sure as fuck won't go quietly about it, and why should I? You, wayno, Rick (others?) all feel free to complain and bitch about things that didn't go your way or you don't like. So ....????????? the fuck.

• Like 1

I'll be going to and supporting Canby like I have for the past 7? years, but the pricing needs to be fixed. I sure as fuck won't go quietly about it, and why should I? You, wayno, Rick (others?) all feel free to complain and bitch about things that didn't go your way or you don't like. So ....????????? the fuck.

PM me your mailing address, I will cover the 5 or 10 bucks for you Mike.

Problem solved..