12th annual Canby Datsun show and camp, June 9,10,11th

Guest Mojo510

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I start looking forward to the next Canby by about the third week of June. It's the only time I take off from work and can call a personal  holiday and it means a lot to me. My wife doesn't mind because all year I'm working, home or working on some small Datsun project. I don't drink or smoke, gamble or whore around so I'm not expensive to keep. But come June don't get in my way. Time off booked 11 months in advance, fluids checked, tires filled, ferry booked, tank is full.

• Like 5

Canby allows me exposure to 'stuff' others are doing, done, trying. I see things, hear things and get ideas. Plus the long drive down points out shortcomings in my car. Like, things that would make the trip easier/safer/more fun. Then there's the rolling wrecking yard of parts at Canby, the Datsuns and the people.  

• Like 3

Good The contractor i use for the private jet firm I use can fly in there then? And should be able to rent a car there also?

If you are serious.. yes I'm sure you can land there. Car rentals, yes.

• Like 1

There's a group from the east coast that are (were) planning a trip to the Canby meet this year. I'm really glad to see there's finally a date for them to work with. Now, however, I'm not sure how to convince them it really is a good time, what with all the "laundry" hanging out at the beginning of this thread. If the east coasters are reading, it really is a good hang, seriously. There's a lot of us that'd love to make your acquaintance.

do you guys know any of the costs yet 

entry fee

camping fee

parking fee

banquet fee 

car show entry fee

tent or rv fee 

sorry being a little sarcastic but you know what i mean 

entry fee

camping fee

parking fee

banquet fee 

car show entry fee

tent or rv fee 

Steeve said the details will be available after the new year....any time before Canby I guess...

• Like 1

entry fee

camping fee

parking fee

tent or rv fee 

electricity fee

water fee

security fee

toilet fee