Rescheduled 3rd annual Datslocos Oregon meet at Wilsonville Sonic, Saturday, February 11th

Loren O

You should get more events going loren, looks like this one is a hit.

Thanks Tdaaj! I have been working on the Silver Falls state park fun run event for awhile now, but was waiting to post much about it until after the Wilsonville Sonic meet. I'm glad you suggested that I get another event going, because it gives me an excuse to post a question. I have the Silver Falls fun run on the schedule at Silver Falls State park, for Sunday, May 7th. While we were at the Sonic meet, I had a couple people mention that it would be better for them,if the Silver Falls fun run was on a Saturday, instead of a Sunday. I have been told by other people in the past,that Sunday is a better day for these kind of events. I am sure that whichever day we choose,some people won't be able to fit it in thier schedule,but I really want to make it as easy as possible for people to attend,so my question is :

Which day is better for the most people, to hold an event like the Silver Falls fun run?

We will be having a "potluck style "Bbq & there is camping available at the park. I will post information for those who are interested in camping, so that they can make thier own reservations. There are plenty of opportunities for hiking and sightseeing at Silver Falls State park,plenty of photo op's too.

I will be posting a thread for the event soon,& I will be asking around with the other club leaders, & other Datsun people trying to get the best day on the weekend of May 6th,7th, for the main part of the event.

Please post your constructive input on this,so I can either change our reservation,or leave it as is,in order to make the event as easy to attend as possible, for the most people. Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...