Eagle_Adam aka Adam Johnson

FFS you got a strange way of looking at things.  A member on this forum is ripping off another member and all you can say is "don't do business with him."   Like everyone that may or may not do business with this dude is going to read this thread.  Ignorance is bliss I guess.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How I look at things is not your concern. This is the trouble with threads like this, people who know nothing about it simply expect the worst in someone and feel they have to add their two cents worth. They jump in and pour gas on the flames. There'll be no lynching today... go home. This matter was dealt with an hour ago.. 

e49d658f0630aa26fe7d05726d22c326.jpg

• Like 2

I see a lock coming.........

Or this will just turn into insomniacs.

Gotta go, wife just brought home girl scout cookies.

• Like 3

I wasn't looking for him to necessarily get banned, but if it saves others the same hand he dealt me, it's probably not a bad thing.  However if he ever does decide to make it right I will be sure to let everyone know.

• Like 3

Well Adan spends less and less time here now. I had hoped this post would compel some reaction to clear this up but maybe not. I think things just spiraled out of control for him.

I see a lock coming.........

Or this will just turn into insomniacs.

Given enough time all derelict posts turn into Insomniac style.

• Like 2

I wasn't looking for him to necessarily get banned, but if it saves others the same hand he dealt me, it's probably not a bad thing.  However if he ever does decide to make it right I will be sure to let everyone know.

Please lock this thread until said time.

• Like 1