Eagle_Adam aka Adam Johnson

Tr8er several people have come to me saying they have had similar dealings with Adam and I know they're trying to stay out of things but I hope they chime in. Adam making it right would be cool, but at this point I feel like he has made no effort to do right, by sending me the wrong part 6 months later I honestly think he was either hoping I wouldn't know any better or just trying to buy time.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been making excuses for 6 MONTHS. If he was a stand up guy he would have offered to refund me if he couldn't send me the parts I paid for. This should have been a simple transaction, to me there is nothing more to it than that, this is not a complicated situation in my eyes.

• Like 1

Q-tip, your name on here is q-tip, like something that you collect ear wax with its a username, that's all it is... seriously it's pretty sad that people defend someone that clearly stole from a fellow ratsun member and even more sad that they try and attack the victim. If you've ever wondered why the datsun community has been getting worse and people less willing to just help each other out, that, that right there is why. There is no excuse for not doing right by your fellow datsun enthusiasts and that is all there is to it.

• Like 3

Is this really how we treat a Ratsun member nowadays? New or old he is still a ratsun member who came here for what he thought was the best forum to be in for his datsun.

What happened to ratsun, wheres the whole thing about watching out for scams and bad sellers? Didn't we work together to not have that happen again?

I'm not taking sides here but i know mike (trashy) as we talked 810s a lot outside and inside of ratsun and he is a pretty talented guy and very well all about his cars he owns.

I know I've had my issues with adam before and we put that to the side and he came threw but even after all the other people that came and spoke up. I know a lot of us know him and all but would you guys feels the same if say i f'd up a little too many times? I for one would take a long break to put my life in order first.

I know a lot of you personally and consider a lot of you friends so why not help both parties out here and move on. We never know what's going on in there personal lives so i can't and won't judge.

• Like 5

People defending Adam should put up or shut up, frankly. PayPal this guy a refund and wait for reimbursement from Adam. I don't know trashy, but he is dead on as far as there is no excuse to screw someone this way nor to defend someone who does, regardless of status. I've had a good experience with Adam, but this kind of thing shouldn't fly.

• Like 6

Working on it ;)

But thanks for the obvious

He's done right by too many here to get the response you are looking for. No one seems to be saying you didn't get fucked here, but Adam will likely not get bent over too far on Ratsun. I expect he will man up on this one. I doubt you will ever be un pissed, and I don't blame you. If I did future business with Adam, this thread would play into my decision. So thank you for sharing, sorry for the lack of lynching, and I hope you end up whole on the deal.

That's to be gained here from knowingly sending the incorrect parts???? It would be further ahead to send none and make excuses..

I know a lot of you personally and consider a lot of you friends so why not help both parties out here and move on. We never know what's going on in there personal lives so i can't and won't judge.

The e-mails are not in question. I believe you. Publicly displaying them won't speed thing up, might have a negative effect.

Is sending the wrong parts, at his expense, some devious 'long game' scheme by Adam rip you off? I'm just not seeing it. It would appear he's trying to do something. 

Rather than this turning into everyone picking sides shit fest and me closing it... again. I would caution patience. After 6 months, what's a few days. You made pedals that work so it's not holding you up. You want your money or the parts. Can we wait another few days for this to resolve? A few days or a week to resolve, what do you say???

• Like 1

Clearly I'm not impatient as I waited months before posting this, but if it's taken 6 months to pretty much get nowhere I think you can see my skepticism in hoping that Adam steps up and makes it right. To be honest I could care less Wether I get my money back or he sends the correct parts.

How does someone need to "work on" giving a refund? It literally takes as long as it took for me to send him my money.

I'm sorry if I sound defensive it's just been a frustrating experience, however I do hope Adam steps up and does the right thing.

• Like 2

The question is why weren't the parts sent the next business day, or Saturday if paid Friday, after payment was made? Really, unless grave bodily injury to the seller, there's no excuse. Things never should have progressed this far; never should have progressed to "I don't currently have money to issue a refund" because you had the money when the parts were paid for. If there were any other reason to not ship immediately, then the person shouldn't be selling or should inform buyers before payment is made, and then the above still holds true about shipping immediately after the agreed upon delay.

DatzenMike yes but I did hit him up literally 3-4 times a week for the first 3 maybe even 4 months and there was a different excuse everytime, it's not like he could have forgotten about it, it's not hard to go to the post office and ship something or issue a refund, literally takes longer to write an excuse as to why you couldnt than just doing it.