Ali-Reza's 67 RL411

reza

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish would have saved all money's to snatch this up , are you in rush to sell? Getting tons offers? You keeping black one? You have progress of 510?

In reality, no one is going to step up to buy my SSS , so I'll be keeping all of them. this is the 510 that sucks up all my time, has been a 4 year build. KA swapped, all new suspension, coil overs. etc. 

IMG_2072%203_zpsrgblofbx.jpg

IMG_2073%202_zpsekfgz4po.jpg

• Like 1

Man that is too bad

I hardly have time for mine either just around the block and once a week if that

I'm trying to head to lon beach this year I remember someone had an old sss station wagon pristine condition.

Old toyotas etc awesome turn out think you guys with the 411 could have a good time and show off some of these gems

Man that is too bad

I hardly have time for mine either just around the block and once a week if that

I'm trying to head to lon beach this year I remember someone had an old sss station wagon pristine condition.

Old toyotas etc awesome turn out think you guys with the 411 could have a good time and show off some of these gems

I am skipping my RL411 sedan this year because I will be taking my wife to visit her family in Japan this year.  I am skipping the 50th model year of my 67RL411, but next year I will debut as the original owner for 50 years since purchase of my RL411 sedan "as close to OEM as you can get after 50 years of original purchase."  Last year I was the only 411 sedan or station wagon in the entire show!  Nissan USA did not bring their gorgeous necently aquaired RL411Sedan that year!  See  you all in 2018!  No!  I can't bring back any vintage Datsun parts!  That would viiolate US Customs regulations!

• Like 2