☆ S h a k o t a n • M a x i m a ☆

You guys might remember this Maxima from when I bought it a couple years ago for cheap in Klamath Falls, Oregon about 85 miles from me. Had to sell at one point for money, and kinda missed it ever since. Well got the chance to buy it back after it went threw 2 people after me. The person i sold it to was suppose to fix it up from what he said. I guess it didn't last when i saw it not long after on craigslist. Later on one of my friends on facebook was talking to the owner of the maxima he showed pics and recognized the car. Added him to the facebook 810/910 page and not long after he offered the maxima to me. Yesterday after selling the 72 620 decided to buy the maxima back. 2nd time i sell a datsun and buy another in one day lol.

As the maxima sits, previous owner did S13 coilovers so its slammed on the stock 14's doesn't ride too bad, and welded diff i don't why but it works. The only thing i guess i didn't like was the guy i sold it to misplaced the stock grill took out the heater core and never did shit to it but replace alternator and battery.

20161204_164828_zpswgi7fsdc.jpg

20161205_170205_zpsaad0ndnq.jpg

20161205_170226_zpsuupgtowb.jpg

• Like 4
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations in getting in back. Slammed like that it will need bigger wheels to look good imo

Thanks, it will be a little touch to get back to its glory but who says it was going to be easy. Of course I plan on some wide 14's or 15's the stock 14x5.5 don't do it justice I do have some 81 289zx turbo Snowflake wheels 15x6 that looked great on it just need to redo them and go with a color that will go nicely with the car.

find some cheap Rota RBs. 15 or 16in or some CCW Classics(clones of coarse)

Amazing how soem owners are just lame.

Find the grille thats a cool car

I have some 81.5 280zx turbo snowflake wheels I wanna put back on when I had it just gotta redo the wheels and find a color that fits. I've seen CCW Classics on this type maxima they are very fitting but I'm looking something more old.

Starion 15x6.5? B)

maxine~0.jpg

Always wished they were wider but they fit well with a 205/55-15, and they certainly look period correct... ^_^

Yeah the narrow body starion wheels they look good.

These were the ones i put on when i first had the maxima. Gonna go back on soon.

1DCF6298-83C1-41C4-B2C6-A001AF6F4A31_zps

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maxima overheated last Tuesday on the way to work but made it just in time and got the radiator cleaned out did hurt anything but pretty sure got a tiny head gasket leak oil in the radiator glad there wasn't milky oil in the engine which was surprising.

Really sucks not having a heater but at least maxima runs and drives and gets me to work and back.

Almost got a grill it's not the right year it's from the 81-82 maxima but better than no grill and gonna probably black out the middle as well as the headlight bezels.

20161226_170221_zpshnyd3rpu.jpg

20170107_114126_zpsiwp2c2tc.jpg

20170107_114134_zps6f3buy9i.jpg

20170107_114146_zpsfanhkb9t.jpg

• Like 2