75 610 2dr

Redrumls

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't, I'm not the one selling it. The first picture I posted of the 610, you can see the top side of it. Almost all the windows are busted out. The engine & tranny is missing & anything that could be pulled off the front, grill etc.. body look decent, but I didn't look it over. Just what I noticed.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know.... the yellow one. Maybe not Bonvo. Ed? Nissan Dr. Had some front end damage.

eagle adam has it.. and its going green.

Indeed I do have NismoDr's old 610 coupe ;)

Got it like so

C991F210-2B85-4D74-A9AA-ABAD12E2BE04-287

But it's at the body shop now, and I got a complete AUS front end for it

E891207B-40FD-4DF7-848D-80B306157CF5_zps

And eventually.... one day

Green610_zpsfde68d7f.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Going to be selling a few parts from a 74/75 610 sedan. If you know anyone who might need these parts just PM me. Gas door, one rear quarter light & stainless around the drivers side drip rail(good condition) and quarter stainless for the pass. side.

Thanks, Greg

7D3D9EEB-C168-40E2-93C2-5892013DFD31_zps

D5B8D76D-8479-4E34-939A-409D745052B9_zps

3CB3694C-EE72-42C8-9B5D-15E0C37EA908_zps

• 4 months later...

Well, I finally picked up the 74(I think) 610 sedan yesterday & it's not too bad considering how long it was sitting (early 80's) it's missing two doors, Fenders, hood grill & cowl panel. Paid $100 for it a few months back. When I was cleaning it out I found an original locking gas cap for a 510 wagon( which I have) and was looking to purchase. It's like I picked up the 610 for free..I was stoked!

My photos are gone(Photobucket sucks!) so I'm going to set up with another photo sharing site.

I have all my cars in an instagram site I set up for them.. redrumlscarjunkie is the instagram name, check it out.. hopefully get my pics up soon on ratsun.

Greg

IMG_3594.jpg

I trying to figure out what to use on Postimage.. I'm using my iphone & I'm having a hard time trying to load multiple photos.. I'll have to figure it out.

Here's the 74 610 sedan I picked up that needs quite a few parts. Body seems to be solid..

on a key note.. I found an original 510 wagon locking gas cap inside which made my day.. I've been wanting one for my 72..

Greg

IMG_3599.jpg

I paid $100 for it. I need the whole front end.. fenders, hood, grill, cowl panel & two doors. I'm going to just store it & see what I can locate here & there. The gas cap paid for the car so it's like I got it for free.

Lmk where parts are or any info or leads on parts..

thanks, Greg

Thanks datzenmike,... it doesn't look like a lot of ppl look through there. I wanted to get directly to the 610 ppl. I'm in the hunt now for some parts for that 610.. I would like to save it. I almost left it up there, I had paid for it.. a whole $100 but it was a task to tow it out of that location.

Thanks, Greg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to get a grill & hood this weekend. Hopefully the two doors I need & pass. fender soon. I hope getting this 610 back together will be worth it.... I like the 610's but parts can nickel & dime you to death.. especially in cali where every part is double. For my rx3 it's triple!

Greg

Lol.. Its just that parts prices are up there.. my wife is starting to complain that I'm buying to many parts for different projects I have. She's been real supportive so far with my obsession.. I'm taking her to JCCS in Long Beach in a month so she can see there are other cars like the ones I'm working on.. in the little mountain town I live in there are really no cars like the j-tin I'm working on except a few 620 trucks and supposedly a 510 somewhere.

Greg

Is 74 the only year with blue gauges or did 75 also have blue gauges? I googled it but couldn't find any useful information on it. Datsunmike or some of the other members would know. Just wondering..

thanks, Greg